Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Christmas Eve...eve

This post was originally published on December 24, 2011 on the old blog


"Good Morning. Merry Christmas Eve...eve", I hear as I open my eyes. With a huge smile I reply, "Silly!"
I am as happy as a school girl. The boys are happy and smile now more than I have seen them smile in 2 years.  The last 3 weeks have been sweet, loving, honest, and pure. I feel again. I am alive. The world has color and fragrance.
Hours later, I hear.....
"The problem is we spend so much time talking each morning, it throws our plans off for the day."
But why? Why is this a problem? Isn't life sweet? Aren't you happy? Don't you smile now more than you have in a long time?

Stop. Think. Laugh. Love. 
Then you could Hug :-)
Life is so much more  :-)


Posted from WordPress for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment