Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Who Left Me By Myself?

Who Left Me By Myself
This article was originally published on April 25, 2012 on the 

Kids up - check
Coffee made - check
Commute - check
Kid 1 dropped off at school - check
Commute - check
Kid 2 dropped off at school - check
Commute to mountains - check

             Wait...huh?

How did I get on this Mountainside? The mountains call my name.  I've always had an "escape" from the kids dramatic lives, bosses that pride themselves on X# years with a company as they throw "underlining" under a bus, family, friends, neighbors... everyone!!

I had always found solitude in the Appalachian mountains, until we began staying on the other end of Knoxville. Now, I'm pulled toward the Smoky Mountains :-)

image




Welcome to my new hide-away :-)

Posted from WordPress for Android
 

No comments:

Post a Comment